spec mat request: SCT Pt in Wbmetal

Rostam Dinyari rostam at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 8 23:10:25 PST 2009

Hi,

I wanted to double check if I can do the following process. If some parts of it are not allowed or I can do them with some alteration please let me know.

- diff clean wafers
- lithography
- deposit Ti/Pt in SCT
- do a clean (ie semi-clean) lift off using clean beakers, etc
- wbmetal prx127 (If I should, I'll change the chemicals with fresh ones after using it)
- wbmetal prs1000 (If I should, I'll change the chemicals with fresh ones after using it)
- deposit 50nm LTO in tylanbpsg
- etch the oxide in AMTetcher and stop on Pt (If stopping on Pt is not OK, how about if I don't etch all the way to the Pt)

I know this is a short notice. I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know your decision in ~ 2 days.

Thanks,
Rostam