spec mat request: SCT Pt in Wbmetal

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 9 12:43:39 PST 2009

Hi Rostam --

I realized that the wiki did not have the description of Semi-Clean B
materials and so just posted it:
https://spf.stanford.edu/SNF/materials-and-chemicals/contamination-groups-at-snf/contamination-groups-for-controlling-process-flow-materials

Sorry about that.   According to this, your process is perfectly
acceptable, provided your cleans are done in dedicated labware at
wbgeneral or wbgaas.

What does everyone think about the proposal to clean these at wbmetal?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu