spec mat request: SCT Pt in Wbmetal

Nancy Latta nlatta at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 10 09:32:23 PST 2009

In the absence of written policy regarding Ti/Pt, I don't think that it
has been allowed in the amtetcher, wbmetal or LTO.  I am a bit concerned
about his 'clean beakers' for lift off; polypro or quartz?

Be good to open these tools up to material, but I'd be more comfortable
with policy statement rather than these onese/twoese authorizations.
For example, why were we so concerned at Pt in the past?  What has changed?

-Nancy