[Fwd: Re: UC Berkeley processing- details]

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 26 08:26:58 PDT 2009

Al,

I think we should involve the lab members and especially Maurice.  We
should include poly and LTO along with the nitride in this
decision.  Following last years mandate, we should divide these tubes
in to two categories.  My bet is the lab members will nominate the
new tubes for the dirtier category.

Ed