using mercury dibromofluorescein disodium salt in SNF...

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 8 12:49:19 PDT 2009

Hi Robert --

Gee, reading the MSDS, you wouldn't think this was the stuff that our
moms used put on cuts and scrapes. But it was taken off the market for a
reason...

First, some questions:

1. How often will this be used? Is it a one-time test or do you
anticipate frequent use?

2. Where will this be used? Does it need to be in the yellow room?

3. How much will you use? Enough to cover one wafer or 25?

4. Is this heated or at room temp?

5. Are there any other chemicals required for this process?

6. Do you plan to store the material at SNF?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu