using mercury dibromofluorescein disodium salt in SNF...

Robert Huang roberth at quswami.com
Tue Sep 8 13:31:56 PDT 2009

Hi Mary,

Yes, amazing that it is the same as what was widely used by many (including myself!) in the "old" days.  To answer your questions:

1)  If I successfully prove the technique (which is likely since it has been published and done by others), I will probably run it a few times over the next 2-3 months.

2)  It does not need to be in the yellow room.  I was thinking to use it at wbgeneral.

3)  To start, I will use enough to immerse 1 to a few wafers at a time in the solution.  Physical hardware may limit me from doing any more than a few at a time.

4)  Coating will be done at room temp.

5)  No other materials required (other than DI water to get it into solution).

6)  Yes, I would like to store the material at SNF.

Regards,

Robert