ma-D 530 - 534e Developer

Linda Ohara linda.ohara at asml.com
Thu Sep 10 15:31:12 PDT 2009

1. Linda Ohara
    lindaohara
    408-772-8813
    lindaohara at snf.stanford.edu<mailto:lindaohara at snf.stanford.edu>
    ASML

2. ma -D530 534 Developer

MSDS is attached

micro resist technology GmbHKöpenicker Str. 325, Haus 211

12555 Berlin

Germany

Tel.: +49 - 30 - 6576 2192 Fax: +49 - 30 - 6576 2193

3.  We'll be developing 3" wafers coated with ma-N1410 resist by the same manufacturer for the customer after ASML expose. We'll be using the Headway Wet Bench.

4. 1 pint of liquid and we'll be storing it in the L cabinet.

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the body of this communication or the attachment thereto (if any), the information is provided on an AS-IS basis without any express or implied warranties or liabilities.  To the extent you are relying on this information, you are doing so at your own risk.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.