Exhausted solvent sink access

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 29 10:02:23 PDT 2009

All,

The material has been approved prior, so I don't think that will be a
problem.  It seems that it's more about the infrastructure and how to
handle the waste (or wondering how long it will take to separate a
500mm panel.  We also found on 200mm panels once there was liquid
between the two panels they never came apart).

Gary will push until he gets his chance.  I suggest we let him use
the solvent bench in the wafer saw room and provide him with waste
containers and let him figure the remainder of the infrastructure out
on his own.

Ed