final list of metal alkoxides ordered + all MSDS...

Robert Huang roberth at quswami.com
Mon Apr 26 07:38:36 PDT 2010

Hi Mary, SNF Specmat Committee,

I decided to order all the chemicals from Sigma Aldrich, including the anhydrous methanol and propanol that I will be using.  Below is the full list of what I'll be using, and I'm attaching all MSDS sheets here so that you have them in a single location.

Item #  Description     # of Units
341436  Tetramethyl orthosilicate - 25g 1
333948  Zirconium butoxide - 100ml      1
667943  Hafnium n-butoxide - 5g 2
201073  Aluminum tri-sec butoxide - 5g  1
322415  Dry Methanol - 100ml    1
278475  Dry2 Propanol - 100ml   3

Regards,

Robert