final list of metal alkoxides ordered + all MSDS...

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 26 08:18:27 PDT 2010

Thanks Robert --

Just a few questions:  are there environmental constraints on your
anneal?  (Inert gas?  Temperature control?  Cleanliness -- where do your
wafers go afterwards?)

Also, is there a recommended hot plate pre-treatment before the anneal?

And how long is your anneal?

fga2 is one option.  We have a Thermolyne muffle furnace outside the lab
(no inert gas, but faster ramp/dwell/cool.)   It might be a good to try
to minimize organics off-gasing with a prebake, which is often done for
spin-on products.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu