[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [Fwd: Re: final list of metal alkoxides ordered + all MSDS...]

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 6 15:56:11 PDT 2010

Hi all,

So apparently things went wrong,  the solution that should not gone DRY
went DRY and left a mess on the bench. users complained and  Uli   cut
in the mist of it all...and you know how the story goes...
I talked to Robert and told him that I am withdrawing  our  permission
to use the chemical and we will talk about  the procedure next week.
He should be cleaning up the bench as i write the email.

he had  mixed the solution 10:1 and first try with first solution went
okay at 50c i think.
Robert just came out to talk to me, he has taken all the beakers and is
in his locker, i really like for the sake of specmat to capture the
ratios and how the experiment went.
So Robert i do appreciate if we can capture the details.

mahnaz

mahnaz