[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [Fwd: GaN Material]

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 1 12:45:14 PST 2010

Gavin,

What Mary asks is actually only part of the equation.  We need to be
concerned about any contaminates which might have been introduced
during processing.  When we receive a request on an unknown substrate
we typically ask for TXRF data to quantify what might be in the film
and substrate.  The trace analysis is used to quantify what level of
contamination might brought in with the samples.

Regards,
Ed