Fwd: Re: Fwd: GeTe Inquiry

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:16:04 PST 2010

Hey Ed et al ---

This looks pretty straightforward to me and I'd vote to go ahead and
approve it.

By the way, the nanoparticle spin coater (Paul Jerabek's old Laurell)
that we placed in the wafersaw room solvent hood died just before
shutdown.  It looks like the brush motor has no brushes.  I've been
looking at simple tabletop systems -- it looks like we can get one for a
little over $4K for a 100 mm system (and around $5K for a system that
goes up to 8".)  The nice thing about them is the low profile and that
the bowl can be easily lined.  (I'll look around  some more, but believe
these are all pretty much the same rebranded item.)

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu