processing of Ti foil in SNF...

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 14 09:20:02 PST 2010

Hi Robert --

wbsolvent for Acetone/IPA of Ti foils is no problem.   I may have missed
something in the email exchange, but was wondering whether it might be
better to anneal in fga2 (gold contaminated) than in tylan4 -- the
temperature control in this range is better and the forming gas ambient
might have less oxygen.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu