processing of Ti foil in SNF...

Robert Huang roberth at quswami.com
Thu Jan 14 13:05:54 PST 2010

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your response.  Tylan4 has been our baseline tool for anneals, so I'd prefer to continue to use it for this work as well.  In addition, we are concerned about contamination from the furnace (primarily metals, but any material that could alter our device electrically), so I also prefer tylan4.  Before our actual product runs, we always run a TCACLEAN.  For processing of these Ti foils, if you like, I can also run TCACLEAN afterwards.

Regards,

Robert