FW: Gold

Nancy Latta nlatta at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 15 17:12:11 PST 2010

Ya know, bleed as I might for this potential labmember, I think that it
is important that we do the best we can to serve folks with existing
poly needs.  We definitely need to have a dirty poly tube.  Just a
matter of which tube affects the folks who will be displaced from it the
least.

Ideas on how to reach that conclusion?  Poll?  Coral search?

-Nancy