FW: Gold

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 22 07:35:54 PST 2010

I think thermcopoly is our choice for a gold tube.

Tylanpoly doesn't have doping and it is our work horse.  Thermcopoly2
has Ge...so I think it needs to stay clean.

So I think we  move thermcopoly users to thermcopoly2.  (This will not
make Robin's group happy.)

All agree?
How soon do we want to do this?
Should I send out an Email?