FW: Gold

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 22 07:46:50 PST 2010

Let's send out an email now.  I suggest sending personal one to Robin
and her group today describing the situation and offering to do what we
can to support their technology needs (thermcopoly2?)  If they are good
players, they should respond to that one.  The general announcement can
go out Monday.  Comments or suggestions?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu