Fwd: HD-3007 polyimide and thinnerT9039

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 30 13:49:16 PDT 2010

Hi Usha ,

This is to let you know that you are confirmed on the use of these
chemicals.
Usha has given  me the hard copy of the MSDS  which for now I am putting
it in the chemical log binder in my office.

I have asked the mixture get mixed in a small bottle so we can get rid
of it easily.
I have asked and Usha understand the cleaning of  back of the wafers is
a must for ASML  so  after the blue dicing removed still should be
cleaned ( q-tips)  quickly before going to hot plate.
mahnaz