HgCdTe

Matthias Baenninger mbaennin at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 15 11:11:58 PDT 2010

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your reply. Great that using the Raith won't be a problem,
this was the most urgent issue.

As for the MRC etcher, we do have access to an ion mill on campus that we
are using right now. The process has been approved by EH&S. However, the
system has not been very reliable, that's why we have been looking for
alternatives. We have also been looking into upgrading the system to make it
more reliable or even purchasing an new one.

Best,

Matthias