curious about recent inquiries

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 21 09:57:52 PDT 2010

Hi J --

Sorry about that, I guess I still haven't caught up on emails from vacation.

1.  Precursor materials are OK provided:  we maintain levels below
threshold; the chemical is registered on the Stanford Chemicals
database; the MSDS are on file both with SNF and Stanford.  Please let
us know in advance when chemicals are ordered and what kind of storage
may be required.  Let us know when they arrive and provide us with MSDS
so this information can be entered in the Stanford chemicals database.
Depending on the changeout frequency, we may need to come up with a
tracking system.

2.  The Unity polymer and developer 9000 are OK to use in the manual
spin and develop stations, bake plates, and bake ovens other than singe
and YES.  Let us know if you plan to use this elsewhere.  Also let us
know how much you plan to order.  Storage space is a concern, so the
less you can order, the better.

We'll need yellow tags on these chemicals.  By the way, I was just
talking with Jim McV.  We will need to post plans for bringing up the
new processes.  We should identify processes/customers.  We should have
estimated timelines and budgets for supplies (chemicals, gases,
wafers).  (We [the new equipment group] should all give this some
thought and meet up some time to make sure we all have the same agenda.)

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu