curious about recent inquiries

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 21 10:42:24 PDT 2010

for unity (post-development), we would like to go into matrix, gasonics, and
drytek2 (O2 plasma/ashing systems for isotropic release etching).  the other
point of unity was to provide a polymer as a sacrificial for ALD deposition
- so it would go in the less clean chamber of the fiji.

i'm setting up a tracking protocol for precursors on the ald systems...the
wiki is the main information source to the users and i'm hoping coral will
track material usage sufficiently.  i'll present what i have when the next
new equipment meeting happens.