ProTEK PSB and Primer, polymeric KOH and TMAH mask.

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 10 11:49:46 PST 2010

Hi Tracy --

A few questions and comments.

1.  It looks like there are two copies of the ProTEK PSB MSDS.  Could
you please send the MSDS for the primer?  Is it the same as the Protek B
primer?  If so, that has been approved and there may be some extra
floating around.

2.  Please use headway2 as I think this is a polyimide-based material
and polyimides are not typically soluble in acetone -- this would be a
problem at the laurell.  There are certain precautions to spinning
polyimides at the headway2 -- please contact James Conway to review them.

3.  I suspect you will also need developer for this material.  Please
provide an MSDS for the developer.

4.  This is fine to use on the contact aligners, but not the ASML (not
that you've requested this -- just a reminder.)

5.  If you're willing to share your non-confidential results, we'll
gladly support your request with a letter or whatever it takes to obtain
sample-sized quantities for evaluation.

6.  A post-doc researcher has just asked about this very same material.
He will be getting in touch with you about coordinating evaluation
efforts.  His coral ID is hdonglee.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu