[Fwd: RE: ProTEK PSB and Primer, polymeric KOH and TMAH mask.]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 15 13:39:52 PDT 2010

Hi all --

I've just verbally OK'ed this.  These are all storage group L.  She
plans on ordering 250 ml of the primer and the  PSB material.  She
didn't know, but I'm assuming that there will be a gallon of the El
material which seems to be primarily ethyl lactate.  She will contact
Mahnaz about labels and storage (sorry Mahnaz, though if it's any
consolation, I think there's a possibility of a good long lead time.)

Two other people have asked about photosensitive Protek, so I've
referred them to Tracy -- she is OK with this.

Mary