[Fwd: HF/BOE based chemicals for our trials]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:56:04 PDT 2010

And which I guess is here.

This can be disposed of as usual in the HF drain at wbgeneral or
wbgaas.  Although the major component of Sachem is listed as
proprietary, it is evidently tetrabutyl phosphonium hydroxide which is
commonly used in selective etch mixtures and can be disposed of through
normal means.  The only concern I have is if there's enough space in the
passthrough -- will check with Uli.

Mary