HF/BOE based chemicals for our trials

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 17 16:03:44 PDT 2010

Hi Erhan --

These should be OK to use. These should be stored in the chemicals
passthrough. Please check with Uli to make sure there is sufficient
space in there first.

If there is, please get in touch with Mahnaz to obtain yellow labels and
barcodes -- and log your chemicals in the book. Fill out the labels.
Make sure to write in a "to remove by" date. Ask a staff member to help
you place your labeled chemicals in the passthrough.

When you use the chemicals, waste chemical and first few rinses should
be put into the HF drain.

mtang at stanford.edu