Transene Ni etchant

Gavin Zhu [US Gavin Zhu] tzhu at us.aosmd.com
Fri Mar 19 10:10:44 PDT 2010

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for your approval, I will make sure this time is only one
bottle of gallon and make sure follow the rest of rules as always.

Best regards,

Gavin

Alpha & Omega Semiconductor, Inc.

495 Mercury Drive | Sunnyvale CA 94085 | USA

Direct: 408-789-3207 | Fax: 408-830-9749

Email: tzhu at aosmd.com <mailto:tzhu at aosmd.com>