ma-N 490 Negative PR and ma-D 330S from MicroResist

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri May 21 11:45:23 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

This is to let you know that your chemicals have been approved.

The resist should only be spun up at Headway  please use your own
plastic cassette to store before bake,  or the LOL2000 cassette,  this
resist will satin.
Please cover the hotplate with foil and make sure to remove them when done.

The lift off should be done at wbsolvent in the white light area and NOT
at litho solvent.
Please come by to log in your chemicals and  get the labels from me.  Ed
and Mary can help with this as well, I will be on vacation next week.
The storage group is L

Your chemical will go in to yellow cabinet all the way in the back of
furnaces, not sure ask a staff.

mahnaz