PI-2562 and VM-651

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu May 27 11:21:09 PDT 2010

Hi Usha --

Yes, these chemicals have been approved for use at SNF, with certain
guidelines.

Please include a process runsheet or list of equipment you plan to use.
Only the headway may be used for spin coating polyimides.  Please check
on current procedures, as I think there are certain procedures for
polyimide.  Soft bake can be done on a hotplate, but the substrates
would need to be transported in an enclosed box to this station and the
hot plate would need to be covered with foil.  Cure can also be done on
the hot plate, but only for a limited time and temperature.  Curing to
create a structural material is typically done in the Blue M oven.  Let
us know which tool you plan to use for etching.

These would be stored in the personal chemicals storage area of the
flammables cabinet.  Labels and barcodes would be required as well.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu