Looking to spin coat a 'binder' on a wafer, need approval to bring chemical into SNF

Nathan Salowitz Salowitz at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 12 14:36:25 PST 2010

Hello,
     I'm seeking permission to bring this binder into  the SNF area
(MSDS attached).

     The intent is to spin coat the binder onto wafers & dry it at 100C
for 5 min on a hot plate.  Binder burn out will be performed in my own lab.

     This process does not need to be in the clean room, using the spin
coater near the wafer saw is perfectly acceptable.

     I intend to store the binder in my own lab.

Please let me know if this is ok.

     Sincerely,
         Nate