Looking to spin coat a 'binder' on a wafer, need approval to bring chemical into SNF

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 13 06:50:58 PST 2010

Hi Nathan --

Thanks for the info -- the spin coater in the saw room is definitely the
right place to do this - and thanks for storing in your own lab.  A
couple of questions.  First, will you be diluting or mixing this
material?  If so, with what?  Also, I'm a little concerned that some of
the chemicals may be absorbed in the teflon housing.  Mahnaz has found
that there are liners for the coater bowl -- could you please follow up
with her about them?  Or we might brainstorm ideas on how to line the bowl.

There's a programmable hot plate in the saw room -- we'll just need to
make sure it's under the hood when you use it (I can show you how to set
it up.)

Please get in touch with Mahnaz or me to show you how to use the coater.

Mary