Fwd: new materials (SpecMat)

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 17 14:20:40 PST 2010

Hi Arnold --

Sorry, the SpecMat at snf list is filtered -- the originating email has to
be from your @snf email account or the one you registered as your
forwarding email.

Glass with ITO is OK to use in metalica and innotec.  Frits should be
fine as well, I'd think.  Will you be doing photolithography for contact
definition?  If so, the frits could be a problem, as you can imagine,
with vacuum chucks and liquids.  If this is the case, check with
Mahnaz.  From a contamination standpoint, the Prometrix with the gold
probe should be OK (but check with Ed, the expert).

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu