Fwd: Re: SNF training on EVG 101 Resist spray coater

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 22 08:26:00 PST 2010

All,

I know, I was not cc'd on their original email to Ed so I was not aware
what they want to do. I felt uncomfortable just talking to them from
emails and phone calls without giving me clear idea of what they want to do.

As of right now the will not be getting trained on the spray coater ,
who likes to break the news to them?
secondly, how people get so far in the process without staff having a
clear idea?

mahnaz