Fwd: Re: SNF training on EVG 101 Resist spray coater

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 22 10:12:45 PST 2010

Mike and Matthew,

Your request to spray coat nanoparticles has been denied.  We have
strict regulations on the use of nanoparticles in our facility and
this approach is outside of acceptable procedures.

As your technical liaison, I am disappointed that this did not come
up in our discussions.  This is exactly the reason we require
discussions with a technical liaison and we require an openness as to
your objectives in the facility.  I could have easily answered this
question during our discussion.  Since this information was not
reveled during the technical liaison discussions we are now compelled
to hold off trainings until we have a clear understanding of your objectives.

Please contact me and provide me with clearer objectives and
requirements for our facility.

Regards,
Ed Myers