Sol-gel process reguest

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 4 14:54:39 PDT 2010

Hi Yu-Hung --

First, we would need MSDS forms for all these chemicals (the ones that
are not normally stocked at SNF).

Second, have you undergone chemical handling training in ChemE or
Chemistry or Mat Sci labs on campus?  Your procedure has some practices
that are not standard for SNF that we'd need to map out in more detail.

Third, Ed -- is crystallization in the RTA acceptable?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu