Copper Etching

Kaveh Milaninia kavehm at ece.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 14 09:51:15 PDT 2010

Mary

Sorry, I forgot transene had several copper etchants and I attached the
wrong MSDS. I've attached the correct one to this email; hopefully it's
still okay. If so, I will go ahead and order the etchant and will make sure
I take all necessary precautions for both labeling of the container and
waste once it comes in. Thanks.

Kaveh