ALD ALR

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 15 17:34:20 PDT 2010

  J:

Swapping ammonia bottles on a per-run basis makes me somewhat nervous.
Am I correct in thinking that, at the moment, the Savannah is not using
all of its metallorganic "slots"?  Rather than breaking into the ammonia
line, is there a reason that one of the other channels that has a
currently-unused ALD valve, can't be used for the oxygen injection
needle valve?  In that way, there would be no hardware changes required
between runs, the ammonia line doesn't need to be disturbed at all, and
selection of oxygen vs. ammonia is controlled by the recipe.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

John