J Provine jprovine at
Fri Oct 15 17:52:54 PDT 2010

all lines on the system are currently being used.  it doesn't have to be the
ammonia bottle.  it could be one of the organo-metallic precursors (h2o is
no good because it is to be used for in situ etching of the GeOx that is
i chose the ammonia bottle because it has two valves for double shut off and
already has the needle valve and doesn't utilize a heater jacket.

so changing to another line (other than h2o) is fine, but it just trades
ammonia for an organo-metallic precursor.