Fwd: Request for chemicals

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 2 16:50:33 PDT 2010

Hi Mahnaz --

Will you be contacting Vasanth about these concerns?  If so, could you
also please ask for detailed procedures?  I'm wondering what other
resources they may require (pH probe, for example) and how long these
procedures take (some coupling procedures take hours and require inert
atmosphere - I don't think this is the case, but sometimes we have to
ask.)  By the way, do you know what other kind of processing they expect
to do at SNF?

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu