Fwd: Re: some concerns

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 3 09:51:20 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: some concerns
Date: 	Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:29:46 -0700
From: 	Vasanth <vasanthvj4u at gmail.com>
To: 	Mahnaz Mansourpour <mahnaz at stanford.edu>

Hello Mahnaz,
The procedure that I have explained to you is all that we would be doing
at SNF. We would also be doing chrome etching.
There are no other resources that we would be needing.
The procedure for coupling that I explained there would take 3 hours on
the whole and does not require an inert atmosphere.
As I have explained in the procedure, we would need to use a 110degree
Nitrogen Bake oven.
With regards to the size of the substrate, I assure you that we would be
very particular about safety and would use the right vessels to carry
out the process.

Thanks and regards,

Vasanth
On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Mahnaz Mansourpour <mahnaz at stanford.edu