[Fwd: QuSwami SpecMat request 9/21/10]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 13:48:34 PDT 2010

 From Attila, now at QuSwami.  Any concerns?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	QuSwami SpecMat request 9/21/10
Date: 	Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:16:53 -0700
From: 	Attila Horvath <horvattila at gmail.com>
To: 	mtang at snf.stanford.edu

Dear SpecMat Committee,

We are planning to complete some processing steps at the Berkeley
Marvell Lab on our wafers. Our entire process flow would start with some
process steps here at SNF followed by some steps at Berkeley and back to
SNF again. I met with Bill Flounders last week, we talked through our
process plan, and we received a green light from him to proceed with the
wafers that have gone through the initial process steps here at SNF. Now
I turn to you asking for acceptance of our wafers processed at
the Marvell Lab on the following equipments:

- P-5000 TEOS oxide deposition -- semi-clean (absolutely no gold or silver)
- Litho equipments (primeoven, svgcoat2, ksaligner, svgdev, bake oven) -
no restrictions on materials (similar to SNF rules)
- HF dip - general wet bench using our own lab ware, or Msink8 (semi-clean)
- PR strip in Matrix - semi-clean

Following these process steps at Marvell we'd like to return to SNF and
be accepted in the semi-clean category. Please let us know about your
decision or possible concerns. We would like to start this pilot run at
the Marvell Lab at the beginning of October.

Thank you and best regards,
Attila Horvath

mtang at stanford.edu