[Fwd: Unity material/request for removal from gold contaminated status]

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 24 11:50:31 PDT 2010

Hi all --

Have any of you spoken with Unity about this?  I did have an exchange
with Lidia (which I will forward to you all shortly) which touched on
this, but certainly didn't include any mention of ALD use or these other
materials.

It's not clear to me exactly which steps they want to use ALD or
P5000etch for.  Does anyone have more info?

Mary