Request to use tylan4 to form aluminum silicide - max temp 600C

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 12 16:51:13 PDT 2011

Hi Zubin,
Specmat has reviewed and approved your request for:

Using tylan4 furnace to form Aluminum Silicide.
Depositing 0.5 um Al at SNF on  bare silicon wafers.
The wafer will be put into furnace at 575CÂ  - 600C (max) to form silicide.

Do not exceed 600c.  Inspect the tube before and after your wafers come
out and report any issues.

happy processing

-specmat at snf.stanford.edu

maurice at stanford.edu