Durimide information

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 22 11:35:19 PDT 2011

Hello Farid and Kaveh,
This is to let you know that your chemical has been okay to be used in
the process that Kaveh had send me.
Please come and log your chemical in the binder in my office and get the
appropriate labels.
I have already talked  to you about how to transfer it to the lab.
mahnaz

Here are the tools that will see the durimide:

Spinning: Headway

Etching 1: Drytek 4 or MRC

Ion Milling: Grandis

PECVD Oxide: STS Dep