Glycerin use at wbgeneral

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 2 15:22:31 PDT 2011

Hi Scott,

Your request has been approved, with the following:

To bring your chemical in the lab, First make sure to obtain a yellow
label and log the chemical on the logsheet in my office.

Secondly:
Place your chemical in the top shelf (for personal chemicals) in the
chemicals pass-through, from the hall way  (ask a Staff member to open it).
You can access the chemical from inside the lab when you go inside.

As you mentioned, there were only be small amount of the chemical at the
time of processing.
The mixture to be used at room temperature.
The waste should be collected and labeled with all the appropriate
information.
As Uli has suggested,   the bench ( wbgeneral)  be reserved on both side
when you are working.

Let me know if you have any questions.

mahnaz