Fwd: XR1541 bonding

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 15 14:59:19 PDT 2011

All,

I am concerned with the statement in the Dow document which says
Resists are comprised of hydrogen silsesquioxane(HSQ) resin.  This
makes it sound like an organic film, which may not be stable in the
diffusion clean.  I do not have any experience with the material, so
I can not make a sound recommendation.

Ed