Question on nickel etchant

Daesung Lee daesung at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 25 15:49:28 PDT 2011

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the information. It's good to hear that there are two labmembers using the etchant. I'll first contact them about possibly borrowing or sharing and get used to using the etchant with precautions and instructions. I anticipate to use the etchant frequently if it turns out to be a good etchant I can rely on. If so, when I order a new bottle, I'll contact you about procedures to follow (standard personal chemical protocols)

Thanks.
Daesung