Meet in February

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 16 15:13:36 PST 2011

Hi Paul and Matt,

Your lab privilege  has been taken away for a month, of course this is
in-effect when the lab
opens up.

This has been a group decision base on you taking  cupric sulfate
powder to the lab without any concern of contaminating other lab members
work.

We will meet with John Bumgarner some times in February and discuss the
issue.

Matt, as a labmember you have to question and follow the procedure of
the lab even more so within your group.
Safety of the lab comes first, if you were not present and I am
including you by mistake, please let me know.

mahnaz