Koartan 6166 and 6125 silver pastes

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 31 23:03:09 PST 2011

Hi Nate --

Just a quick look at the applications notes on the Koartan website
suggests cure/firing times of 30-60 minutes at the target temperatures.
I don't believe the AW610's were designed to run for that length of time
(Ed should correct me, but I think the maximum is about 5 minutes).
Your application and needs may be different, but I'm wondering if the
AW610 is your best option.  We do  have a programmable muffle furnace
outside the lab which might work for this, although the cycle times (due
to thermal mass in heating and cooling) can be long.  Let me know if
you're interested in the furnace.

Mary