Follow-up: Request & update for new materials allowed in the clean room

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 15 09:22:47 PDT 2011

Hi Champ one more thing, I should have included in the last email..
I remeber that there was a case of some sort of contamination so
You need to have your own probe for the micromainpulator.
Secondly,   check with Uli before actually doing the measurement to be
sure she is okay with it.
any question or doubt please talk to Ed or Uli.

mahnaz